These links have been scrutinized for integrity. New ones will be added as time goes by. You may find certain ones helpful—others, possibly entertaining. Some are pertinent to the message and ambiance of The Episodes. All are conducive to happy, healthy life on Earth.
ART and ARTISTS
- J.E. Larson lives near a lake and several headless statues where he illustrates books and dabbles in mad science. He works on commission and is rather good at darning socks.
- Noe J. Hinojosa, BFA is a Monterey Peninsula, California artist. I have been an admirer of his work since he first showed me his paintings, some of which grace the walls in my home. His repertoire includes religious themes, portraits, still life, and scenes of local interest. Noe also works on commission. He has been a participant in the annual Monterey County Artists Studio Tour for over twenty years. http://www.seemonterey.com/artists-studio-tour
EDITING and COPYEDITING
- Nicole Bentley at A-1 Editing Service. My search for an editor ultimately led me to A-1 where Nicole assigned Pam Guerrieri to edit The Episodes’ manuscript. I will be forever grateful to Nicole and Pam for their guidance, expertise, and friendship. http://www.alphaediting.com/index.htm
- Pam Guerrieri at Proofed to Perfection. In her own words, “Pamela Guerrieri’s editorial liaison with The Episodes has delighted her imagination with the vivid settings and endearing fairies that will forever be etched in her heart.” www.ProofedToPerfection.com
- Kristen Lee, L.Ac. at Orijin Acupuncture is a dear friend as well as my irreplaceable acupuncturist. In June 2010 she suffered a life-threatening injury. Kristen has since emerged from an arduous—nay, extraordinary recovery to resume her practice in Encinitas, California. http://www.orijinacupuncture.com
- Dianne Hales became a bona fide Italian by mastering the language to a degree few native speakers themselves have achieved. Her book La Bella Lingua (written in English) is a joyous ode to the Italian culture—an expression of her love of all things Italian. http://www.becomingitalian.com
- Catherine Kenney Yunt, M.C. is an intuitive par excellence who teaches classes in psychic/spiritual development and conducts private sessions. Her abilities as a medical intuitive, medium, pre-cognitive dreamer and energy healing practitioner have been researched at the University of Arizona. Catherine has been my pre-ordained mentor since the birth of The Episodes—but that is another story…http://www.innerknowing.net
- Sedona Journal of Emergence: If you are heavily into all things New Age in unadulterated form, Sedona Journal of Emergence is the magazine for you. The Journal is far from a fly-by- night organization. The founders have been involved in parapsychology since the 1980s. Their activities later expanded into the advanced development of channeling abilities. This publication is highly esteemed in the New Age World. http://sedonajournal.com
PERSONAL BEAUTY and STYLE
- Mary Erickson has worked as a professional makeup artist for over 20 years, working for Fortune 500 companies, TV networks, ad agencies, and celebrities. Mary has launched the leading online makeup store to supply professional makeup artists: www.CameraReadyCosmetics.com.
- William Morton and I met working for the same company in San Diego. He is talented and does meticulous work. William initiated his professional photography career in 1991 featuring boudoir portraits and modeling/headshot work. In 2004 he began teaching, and more recently shifted his focus to commercial and event photography. http://www.MortonVisuals.com